THE SAFETY PRINCIPLES AND RULES FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE SHAMAN PRACTICES
It is necessary to inform us about your illnesses and diseases and psychological states. In a personal interview you and our team together will make a decision about a format of practices for you.
THE PREPARATION RULES
- it is necessary to keep to a diet for 3 weeks before coming. You have to exclude pork, alcohol, spicy food, medicament ingestion (if taking the healing diets, the issue of medicine is discussed individually)
- It is preferable not to drink any non-natural drinks (like cola or tonics) and eat any red meat (beef, mutton)
- If possible, spend this time in a calm and positive state of mind, mentally preparing for the deep work on yourself. Read good books, take more walks in the open air, absorb more positive information.
- During the ceremonies and diets time, it is necessary to exclude pork and any other kind of red meat, alcohol, all non-natural drinks (cola, tonics, etc.), any drastic substances and any form of medication. You also have to abstain from any sexual activity. In some cases (during the Plants diets) it is prohibited to take salt, sugar, spicy and fatty food.
- You must understand that you are taking the full responsibility while participating in the shaman practices. You also must provide our team with the update information about the state of your physical and mental health. The observance of these simple rules will ensure the qualitative experience during the shaman practices.